Ollie the Owl reporting for duty! He’s ready to start his night shift, watching over your little one as they fly off into dreamland. Co-ordinating perfectly with our Ollie the Owl Sound and Light Gro friend and Oona the Owl egg shell.
- Machine washable
- 100% jersey cotton outer and supersoft jersey lining
- Zip-click® feature to stop little ones from opening their zips
- Recommended by the Lullaby Trust
- Keep baby at a comfortable temperature
- No additional sheets or blankets required
- Underarm poppers on 0-6m size
- Side zip on all sizes
- Quick-dry polyester wadding on 2.5 tog
- FREE nursery thermometer included in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes
- Meets British Safety Standard BS8510:2009* and Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1249:2014 Amendment 2:2017
Choosing a size
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8lbs 13oz (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
Please remember that these are recommendations only as all babies are different.
|Approximate child age||Minimum child weight||Child height|
|0-6 months||4kg / 8lbs 13oz||50-65cm|
|6-18 months||8.1kg / 18lb||65-80cm|
|18-36 months||11.4kg / 25lb||80-95cm|
|3-6 years||53.5cm chest||95-116cm|
|6-10 years||58cm chest||140cm|