Our Scandi Harvest Grobag in a dusty pink tone, is sure to have a calming effect on your little one at bedtime.
Available in 2.5 tog for room temperatures between 16 - 20 degrees. The side zip makes access easy for those tricky night-time nappy changes!
- Machine washable
- 100% jersey cotton outer and supersoft jersey lining
- Zip-click® feature to stop little ones from opening their zips
- Recommended by the Lullaby Trust
- Keep baby at a comfortable temperature
- No additional sheets or blankets required
- Underarm poppers on 0-6 month size
- Shoulder poppers and side zip on all sizes
- FREE nursery thermometer included in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes
- Meets British Safety Standard BS8510:2009* and Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1249:2014 Amendment 2:2017
Choosing a size
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8lbs 13oz (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
Please remember that these are recommendations only as all babies are different.
|Approximate child age||Minimum child weight||Child height|
|0-6 months||4kg / 8lbs 13oz||50-65cm|
|6-18 months||8.1kg / 18lb||65-80cm|
|18-36 months||11.4kg / 25lb||80-95cm|
|3-6 years||53.5cm chest||95-116cm|
|6-10 years||58cm chest||140cm|