The Haakaa Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector is the perfect breast pad alternative for mums who want to save every drop of leakage and letdown instead of soaking it up.
The one-piece design attaches to your breast with suction and sits securely and discreetly in your bra. This suction is light and gentle to hold the product in place. It won't draw out additional milk, so it's ideal for mums who leak breast milk and want to save it without increasing their supply.
You can wear the Ladybug on the other side while you're breastfeeding to catch your letdown or wear one on each breast inside your bra as you carry on with your day. It is completely portable and has small feet on the bottom to stand upright on any flat surface, preventing spills after use.
Once you have finished collecting your letdown, open the plug on the top and safely pour out your milk into a container or bottle.
How to Use Your Haakaa Silicone Ladybug Milk Collector:
1. Tuck the collector inside your bra
2. Centre the hole on the back of the collector over your nipple.
3. Squeeze the collector to expel air and create light suction against your breast.
4. Once in place, you're free to start tackling other tasks while the Ladybug collects every drop of your breastmilk.
5. When the collector is full or you've collected the desired amount of milk, detach the collector from your breast.
6. Remove the plug on the top of the collector and pour your milk through the hole into a safe storage container.