Every moment you share with your baby is precious so the less time you spend prepping and cleaning, the more time you have to spend with baby. Keeping your baby happy and healthy is a full-time job, and this includes protecting them from harmful bacteria that can build up in feeding bottles. The Tommee Tippee Electric Steam Steriliser is the fast, simple way to protect your baby’s tummy from harmful bacteria. The Electrical Steam Steriliser has a compact, sleek design making it perfect in any kitchen. The quick and convenient cycle time means you can have six sterile bottles in five minutes meaning you are never without a sterilised bottle.
- 0+ Month
- Delivers 6 sterile bottles in 5 minutes
- Chemical-free sterilising kills 99.9% of household bacteria
- Compact and easy to use steriliser - just push one button
- Sleek, space-saving design perfect in every kitchen
- Always BPA Free for your ultimate reassurance
- 1 x soother 0 - 6m
- 1 x 150ml feeding bottle,
- 1 x teat tongs
Materials and Composition
- Electric Steam Steriliser: Polypropylene, ABS.
- Always add 80ml of water before use. If you put too little or too much water into the steriliser it will not operate correctly.
- Do not open whilst in use as this product contains boiling water. Beware of escaping steam from the vent holes in the lid.
- Always allow at least 3 minutes cooling time before opening.
- Take care when lifting the sterilizer lid after use to avoid scalding.
- Keep all components out of reach of children.
- Never place items on top of the sterilizer.
- Always unplug from the mains when not in use.
- Do not immerse the steriliser base in water.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with this appliance.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities. Or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as: staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working
- environments; farm houses; by clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments; bed and breakfast type environments.
- This appliance is for household use only. Do not use outdoors.