They’re sure to enjoy sweet dreams in the cosy Grobag Swaddle! Reassuringly snug on top and a hip healthy leg space on the bottom, your little one will stay safe and secure all night just like when they were in Mummy’s tummy. Poppers on the armholes allow for swaddling with arms in or choose arms out for the freedom of a newborn Grobag. The Grosnug is the first stage to providing your baby with a safer, comfortable, and content night’s sleep.
- Machine washable
- Officially recognised as Hip Healthy
- Newborn Plus size for babies up to approx. 3 months 4kgs to 7.1kgs
- Cosy weight for cool rooms between 16 and 20°C
- Chin & zip guards to prevent rubbing
- Extra long baby safe YKK zip
- Opens from bottom for easy nappy changes
- Highest quality construction - no rough seams or edges
- Unique curved seams create space for hip healthy natural leg position
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer
- What to wear guide provided on pack
Choosing a size
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 4kg (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
Please remember that these are recommendations only as all babies are different.
|Approximate child age||Minimum child weight||Child height|
|0-6 months||4kg / 8lbs 13oz||50-65cm|
|6-18 months||8.1kg / 18lb||65-80cm|
|18-36 months||11.4kg / 25lb||80-95cm|
|3-6 years||53.5cm chest||95-116cm|
|6-10 years||58cm chest||140cm|