With its ground-breaking ergonomic design, the innovative Cybex Cloud Q rear-facing capsule can be easily converted to a near-flat recline position (outside of the car) similar to a Pram bassinet.
The Cybex Cloud Q is the only reclining capsule in Australia!
The Cloud Q capsule embodies the core safety DNA synonymous with the Cybex brand.
The Telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection minimises impact in the occurrence of a collision, redirecting the shock to the capsule shell rather than your baby’s precious body. Along with many other safety features, the Cloud Q has achieved the highest safety rating of all capsules.
Complete with height-adjustable headrest, ergonomic carry handle and large retractable UPF50+ canopy, the Cloud Q offers the ultimate protection and peace of mind for you and your child.
- Suitable from birth to approx. 12 months / 13kgs
- Unique recline function when travelling outside of the car
- Telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System)
- Removable newborn inlay for premature and very small babies
- 11-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides
- Flexible shock absorbing shell
- Integrated retractable canopy with UPF 50+ protection
- Carry handle, 5 positions with multi-use features:
3 for carrying, 1 for preventing rocking when resting on floor, 1 to increase stability when attached in car
- Travel system ready with Cybex and compatible brand prams (check compatibility with pram manufacturer)
Cloud Q capsule without base: 68 L x 44.5 W x 40 H cm; 5.9 kg
When reclined length is 79 cm. With carry handle upright height is 56 cm
Cloud Q capsule with base*: 68 L x 44.5 W x 48 H cm; 10.8 kg
*canopy & handle bar retracted
2 years from date of purchase
What’s in the box:
Capsule, newborn inlay, base, tether strap, anchor point, instruction manual
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: We don't have this in store but when we receive your order, we will order it from the warehouse. Within 1-3 business days, we will advise you of an ETA via email. We suggest you allow 2 - 4 weeks for it to arrive - this is not always the case but it does save stress for us both. If you need it sooner, please 'contact us' to discuss details.