Best for Infants who are rolling & sitting (from 6-12 Months)
Once the swaddling phase is over, the Jersey Sleeping Bag is the ideal first sleeping bag for baby, as its slim fit design and stretch jersey cotton mimics that of a swaddle.
1.0 TOG Mild Pouch 21-24°C / 70-75°F
Why infants love the Jersey Sleeping Bag
- Zip enclosure to protect your child's delicate skin
- Bell shaped bottom for healthy hip and joint development
- TOG-rated for warmth so no need for blankets
- Two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Arms-out sleeping for heat regulation and safety once rolling
- Super stretchy for comfort, full chest expansion and allows for growth spurts
We recommend pairing this product with an under-layer appropriate to the temp in your nursery - see guide included with product.
The Jersey Sleeping Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand
GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
Dyed with a non-toxic water based dye
The Jersey Sleeping Bag is a skin-friendly product as reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia Inc
Free room thermometer is included with this product
FABRIC: Outer & Lining: 55% Organic Cotton / Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane.
3-12M - Chest 28 CM - Length 80 CM - Weight 6-12 KG- To fit height 62-76 CM - To fit size 000-1
8-24M - Chest 30 CM - Length 90 CM - Weight 8-14 KG- To fit height 68-92 CM - To fit size 00-2
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Gentle cold wash. Low tumble dry. Moderately Hot Iron. Drycleanable.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.