The versatile design is an affordable choice with the one garment performing the role of three different maternity bands; pregnancy support belt, postpartum wrap, and c-section recovery binder.
1. Pregnancy Support: can reduce pelvic and lower back pain and help keep diastasis as small as possible as your tummy grows. (Ideal when carrying twins.)
2. C-section Recovery: medical studies have shown that binding the tummy post-op, can significantly reduce pain, keep the wound stable, and make walking easier.
3. Heal Postpartum: by supporting the abdominal wall, internal organs, pelvis, and spine after childbirth. Treat diastasis (abdominal muscle separation). Binding straight after birth is known to assist the speed at which the post-baby tummy trims down.
Belly Bands ♥︎ by mums worldwide!
☆ Australian Made ☆ Health Fund Rebates ☆ 5 Star Reviews
The belly band is an elastic compression garment, designed to lift and gently cradle the growing baby bump, while applying firmer compression to the pelvis and lower back.
✚ Physiotherapist recommend our Belly Bands:
- Lower back support
- Sacroiliac Pelvic support
- Abdominal Muscle separation
- Twins or multiple pregnancies
- Post-partum support
- Umbilical pregnancy hernia
- C-section recovery
*For the best result, wear it as soon as possible after childbirth, once your medical team give you the ok.
When choosing a Belly Band, simply use your current clothing size as a guide - do adjust for weight gain when ordering early in pregnancy.
Note: 3-in-1 Belly Band is 18cm wide. If you are plus size and require a 25cm width or longer band in pregnancy please contact customer support.
Band Lengths: Petite: 100 cm | Standard: 125 cm | Large: 140 cm