Designed and made in Australia the Subo food bottle allows babies, toddlers and children to feed themselves independently. It is great for use on the go and works best with healthy homemade purèes, smoothies, yogurts and mashed foods.
The reusable food bottle helps families to save money and to be more environmentally friendly by eliminating the need to buy and dispose of expensive single use squeezable packaged foods. Because the food bottle is non-squeezable it reduces the chance of children creating a wasteful mess.
Children as young as 6 months can easily sip the food from the soft silicone spout and watch as the platform automatically moves up the bottle! The viewing windows allows parents and children to see where the platform is, telling them how much food it left inside. The Subo holds up to 210ml of food.
Subo holds safety in the highest regard when designing and manufacturing our products. The materials used to manufacture the food bottle are PP, HDPE, TPE and silicone; all are BPA and Phthalate free.
Cleaning and Care Instructions
- Take apart Subo you should have 7 separate parts, put them in warm soapy water and wash with a cloth or bottle brush.
- Wash the product thoroughly in warm soapy water before using for the first time and after every use.
- Please dry each component thoroughly after washing.
- We suggest using a bottle brush for hand washing.
- Do not clean in dishwasher, boiling water or microwave.
- Before each use, Inspect all parts.
- Replace parts at first sign of damage or weakness.
- Make sure all parts are secure and in place before feeding.
- Do not store near a source of heat or in direct sunlight as this may damage the product.
- Do not microwave or freeze this product.